Tuesday, October 20

Alan Tudyk: I left Uncharted 4 over “weird changes” to script

Hey there... wanna hear about our new script?

For those hoping that Uncharted 4 will be largely similar to the three action-adventure titles that preceded it when it finally hits in 2016, Firefly and Star Wars: Rogue One actor Alan Tudyk has some worrying words for you. Speaking to IGN recently, Tudyk said he got out of a contract to provide a voice role for the upcoming game after new leadership at developer Naughty Dog made "some weird changes" to the project.

Talking about work he had done for "Uncharted, the one that has yet to come out," Tudyk hemmed and hawed a bit over whether he had been fired from the project or quit on his own accord. But he was clear that when he left, he wasn't happy with the way the project was going. "I didn't like it," he said.

"I left because they decided to go a different way with it, and so when they did that, when they changed leadership, it made my contract null and void and I was able to take that opportunity to walk away, which was great because I got the experience of doing it." Tudyk said. "Todd Stashwick was in that as well... and he did the same thing I did, which was, 'Yeah, we're gonna leave now. Y'all are making some weird changes, we're gonna leave.'"

Read 5 remaining paragraphs | Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment